The Albanian Association of Banks (AAB) is seeking to recruit 1 (one) employee, to fill the following position:
Job title: Coordinator, For Training and Financial Education
Main Responsibilities and duties:
- Coordinates and cooperates with the organization of training by AAB through:
- Organization of training, seminars, symposiums, and round tables according to the issues it coordinates, in response to interest and agreement with banks;
- Cooperation with national and international training partners, in response to requests and interests presented by banks.
- Responsible for planning and coordinating between the parties for financial education activities.
- Coordinates and coordinates the activity of the technical committees in charge.
- Responsible for each committee’s implementation of the regulation and its activity in accordance with the regulation.
- Responsible for sending relevant materials and information for reflection on the AAB website and social networks for training and Financial Education.
- Work experience not less than 4 years.
- Master’s degree.
- A degree in the field of economics is preferred.
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken skills). Very good communication, organization, and teamwork skills.
- CV in Europass format, with photo.
- Scanned copies of higher education qualifications.
- Motivation letter.
- Two letters of recommendation.
The deadline for submitting documents is October 31, 2022, at the address: Albanian Association of Banks, Rr. Ibrahim Rugova No. 5, SKY TOWER, A 9/3, Tirana;
or by e-mail at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
AAB reserves the right to notify only candidates who will be selected for an interview.