About the conference
The conference will be organized by the AAB on the occasion of its 20 th anniversary. This event will aim to ensure the participation of reputable international institutions and national policymakers and financial institutions to discuss recent developments on a broad array of topics on sustainable development. In the framework of the awareness of society and banking industries for a sustainable development at the conference, are invited and members of the regional banking associations are invited to participate.
The first session of the conference features keynote speeches /presentations.
The second session of the conference has presentations of banking associations, discussant comments and general discussion on the pre-defined topics.
Representatives from member banks, representatives from the Ministry of Finance and Economy, Bank of Albania, World Bank, UNEP FI, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), European Investment Bank, European Banking Federation, regional bank associations, representatives of non-profit organizations, academic circles and the media attended the conference.
- Puleng Tumelo Ndjwili Potele – UNEP – FI Principles for responsible Banking
- Dejan Vasiljev – EBDR – Sustainable Finance and Growth
- Sebastien de Brouwe – EBF – The role of Banks in Sustainable Finance
- Alessandro Bragonzi – Mobilizing private capital to support sustainable Finance
- Milan Mirjanic – McKinsey – Banks in the Changing World of Financial Intermediation
- Vladimir Vasic – Association of Serbian Banks – NPL Market and credit Growth
- Pierfrancesco Gaggi – Italian Banking Association – An evolving banking Sector to reinforce the recovery
- Charikleia Apalagaki – Hellenic Bank Association – Sustainable Finance. Governance Considerations