In this in-depth training course on Risk Management you will learn to work through a proactive approach to risk threat and opportunity. You will address how to identify, quantify, control and respond to risk management in the context of the process life-cycle. You will have the opportunity to learn qualitative and quantitative techniques and tools for assessing and measuring the impact of risks. The aim of this training course is to bring practical approaches in the local environment through interactive sessions and group exercises that will help the participants enriching their knowledge on risk management and the internal audit point of view and important elements curtail in an organization.
- Purpose of risk management;
- Risk management planning, risk identification, idea generation tools and techniques;
- Presenting risk (narrative, qualitative, quantitative);
- Establishing risk management process;
- Risk management Maturity Model;
- Risk Registers and effective action plans;
- Monitoring and review, the management of key risks;
- Evaluate the reporting of the key risks;
- Execute risk strategies;
- Audit approach to risk management function;
- Consulting and advocate role.
Who should attend
- Risk managers, Operational risk specialist, Risk analyst
- Audit managers, Internal auditors
- Compliance officers, Business controllers, Anti-fraud specialist